Click here for upcoming events and book tour dates!
Jheni Solis is a Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Fitness Instructor, Author, Enneagram Enthusiast, and soon-to-be Podcaster (6/1) in Dallas, TX.
At 14 years old, Jheni began dancing professionally in Los Angeles, CA. After taking group exercise classes at her local gym to stay in shape, she became an AFAA-certified Group Exercise Instructor at age 21.
Although she had a deep passion for dance, Jheni had to retire from performing due to years of wear-and-tear on her body as a dancer. To heal and rehabilitate herself, she started practicing yoga in 1996.
Shortly after completing a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Shanon Buffington Yoga, she was drawn to aerial yoga for its fluidity, grace and strength which led her to complete Aerial Yoga Houston’s 40-Hour Aerial Yoga Instructor Training. Jheni has also studied under Nikki Myers, who is the Founder of Y12SR (Yoga of 12-Step Recovery). In 2020, Jheni completed a 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training through ULU Yoga in Koh Phangan, Thailand.
Jheni is a certified Second-Degree Reiki Practitioner, trained in Usui Reiki Ryoho and Holy Fire Reiki.
Jheni teaches virtual Yoga, Pilates and Barre classes through Rescue Yoga in Texas and On Track Yoga in Carolina. Prior to the pandemic, she taught workshops and retreats throughout North Carolina, Georgia and Texas.
Outside of the wellness sphere, Jheni homeschools her daughter and leads a small “House-church” group with her husband at The DFW Church. One of her favorite pastimes is taking road trips with her family.
Certifications, Registrations, and Affiliations:
- 500-Hour Registered Yoga Alliance Teacher (RYT-500)
- Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP)
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher – Shanon Buffington Yoga
- 300-Hour Yoga Teacher – ULU Yoga
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher – Shanon Buffington Yoga
- Aerial Yoga Instructor – Aerial Yoga Houston
- Certified Y12SR Leader
- IM=X Pilates Certification
- Certified Second Degree Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Ryoho Practitioner – Bryce Goebel
- Choreographer & Dancer – “Light The Run Way” Flashmob (Dallas, TX), “Limitless” Texas Teen Conference (Frisco, TX and Irving, TX), DFW Church Women’s Day (Plano, TX)
- Flashmob Leader – National Day of Dance (Dallas, TX) and “One Billion Rising” (Dallas, TX)
- Choreographer & Dancer – The Charlotte Church Worship Arts Ministry
- Yoga and Meditation Teacher – Southeast Churches Women’s Retreats (Asheville, NC)
- Guided Meditation Teacher – Novant Health (Charlotte, NC)